Rural Retreats in Scotland
Scotland's Best B&Bs
There's never been a better time for a holiday to Scotland and staying with Scotland’s Best B&Bs means you can enjoy a rural retreat with high standards of accommodation in peaceful surroundings.
Rural Retreats in Southern Scotland (Ayrshire, Kintyre, Dumfries & Galloway, Scottish Borders)
Rural Retreats in Central Scotland (Edinburgh area, Stirling, Perthshire, Fife)
Rural Retreats in North East Scotland (Angus and Dundee, Aberdeenshire)
Rural Retreats in the Scottish Highlands (Cairngorms, Loch Ness, Lochaber, North Coast 500, Isle of Skye)
Many of our B&Bs are perfect for Romantic Short Breaks.
Why book with Scotland's Best B&Bs?
- Our collection of B&Bs has been handpicked so you can be assured of a very personal, warm welcome from your hosts.
- We are small premises (with no more than 5 guest rooms).
- Guaranteed personal attention and assistance throughout your stay.
- Living locally means that your hosts will know the special places to visit, the best places to eat and everything to make your stay memorable.
- Evening Meals - some of our members offer dinner so that you can dine in if you wish to.